The Support You Need. Information You Can Trust.
Unless you’ve been there, it’s hard to understand the hurt that comes from separation & divorce. That’s why many of your friends and family don’t fully understand what you are going through and don’t know how to help you.
We do. Our DivorceCare group is led by people who have been through divorce and successfully rebuilt their lives. We understand how you feel because we’ve been in the same place. We’ll show you how to deal with the hurt caused by your separation or divorce.
DivorceCare is a national network of Support Groups for those separated or divorced. Although held at a church, the program is for people of any faith and contains practical information on how to find God’s strength through divorce or separation. You do NOT have to attend Clarks Green Assembly to attend the group that meets here. You may learn more about DivorceCare at www.DivorceCare.org
What To Expect
DivorceCare is a support group that meets weekly. You’ll find it to be a warm, caring environment and will come to see your group as an “oasis” in an otherwise difficult season of your life. There are three key parts to your DivorceCare experience: A video seminar, Support Group discussion time, and Journaling in the Workbook.
We understand this is a big step for you. Please feel free to simply ‘test drive’ our group by sitting in on a meeting as a trial run – NO obligation or pressuring. Here’s how to get started…
- WHERE: Clarks Green Assembly of God Church, 204 S. Abington Rd., Clarks Green, PA 18411
- WHEN: DivorceCare typically meets on TUESDAY evenings at Clarks Green Assembly, from 7pm to 9pm (Scroll below to see full schedule) – ***NOTE: You do NOT have to attend from the beginning of the season. Feel free to ‘jump in’ whenever you are able.
- HOW: Simply call Louise Cator, Secretary of CGA (and a successful divorcee) to inform her of your desire to attend. 570.586.8286 – OR – use the contact form (scroll below). You may also register/pay online at https://www.divorcecare.org/groups/102286 – We’re excited to have you join us!
- COST: Should you decide to join DivorceCare regularly, there will be a one-time fee of $20 for materials.
Winter 2019 Schedule
- Winter 2019 meetings will be held held each Tuesday evening – Beginning Tuesday, January 8 & concluding on Tuesday, April 2.
- ALL meetings being at 7pm and end promptly by 9pm