Clarks Green Assembly of God
Ministering to the Lord and the community!
Located at 204 South Abington Road, Clarks Green, PA 18411
Phone: 570.586.8286 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please take special note of our Ministries Page which provides details
of programs we use for teaching, fellowship and accountability.
Upcoming events are updated frequently on our Events Page.
Visit us often - here and at the church.
Join us every Sunday at 9:45am for Sunday School.
We have classes for ages two through adult.
March At A Glance
27/28: Path to the Cross 7pm
28: Ladies' Birthday Breakfast @Sunrise Cafe 8:30am
29: Palm Sumday
April At A Glance
3: Good Friday Service Noon-1pm
5: Easter Breakfast 9:30am reservations requested
5: Resurrection Celebration Service 11am
9: Ladies' Meet and Greet w/Melanie 6pm
11: Shower Usha 2pm
18: Pinewood Derby at Back Mtn Harvest A/G
18: Ladies' Sectional Conference at Peckville A/G 9am
18: Abington Christian Academy Spring Auction 9:30am
15 DECREES FOR 2015
1) I decree that in 2015, I willincrease in my separation unto God and His Waysas I choose Him in all things. (1 Thessalonians 5:23)
2) I decree that in 2015, I will increase in my love for God, for myself, and for others. (Matthew 22:37-40)
3) I decree that in 2015, I will increase in perfect peace, wholeness and soundness in my heart and mind, in allmy ways, and in every situation. (2Peter1:2)
4) I decree that in 2015, I will increase in wisdom from above because I love wisdom and ask for wisdom. (James1:5)
5) I decree that in 2015, I will increase in the grace of God that enables me both to will and to do of His goodpleasure. (John 1:16; Philippians 2:13)
6) I decree that in 2015, I will increase in the strength of the Lord as I wait on Him. (Isaiah 40:31)
7) I decree that in 2015, I will increase in divine health and healing. (3 John 1:2)
8) I decree that in 2015, I will increase in abundance and prosperity. All my needswill be met according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Deuteronomy 1:11; Philippians 4:19)
9) I decree that in 2015, I will receiveincreased revelation in the knowledge of Jesus Christ, His kingdom, and His Righteousness.(Ephesians 1:17)
10) Idecree that in 2015, I will receive increased manifestationof miracle-working power. (Acts1:8)
11) Idecree that in 2015, I will receive increased answers to prayeras I pray according to God’s will. (1John 5:14, 15)
12) Idecree that in 2015, I will increase in the purity of my heart, its motives, and its passions. As a result, I will perceive God in newrealms and dimensions. (Matthew5:8)
13) Idecree that in 2015, I will increase in boldness to proclaim the Gospel and as a result, many will turn to theLord! (Acts 4:31)
14) Idecree that in 2015, I will increase in peace, and fear will no longer b part of who I am in Christ. (2 Timothy 1:7)
15) Idecree that in 2015, my (our) best is yet to come! (1Corinthians2:9; Romans 8:28)
how we may spur one
another on toward love
and good deeds. Let
us not give up meeting
together, as some are
in the habit of doing,
but let us encourage
one another—and all
the more as you see
the Day approaching”
Christ the Light
Read Judges 1:1 through 3:30; Luke 1:67 through 2:7
The sun is a powerhouse, a gift from God full of countless benefits for humanity. The sun holds the planets in their orbits and makes life on earth possible. It shapes the seasons and causes all things to grow. It can heal our sadness and help us produce needed vitamins. It destroys darkness, reveals things hidden in the night, and enables people to see the beauty of nature.
“Because of the tender mercy of our God, by which the rising sun will come to us from heaven” (Luke 1:78).
Some scholars believe that the “rising sun” referred to here by Zechariah is Jesus. Malachi 4:2, spoken four hundred years before Jesus was born, promised that “the sun of righteousness” would “rise with healing in its rays.” Now, humanity sees the fulfillment of that promise, the Lord Jesus Christ. He came to heal people, to open their eyes, to free them from their darkness, and to guide them through life. And all because of the tender mercy of our great God!
Prayer for Today: God, thank You for sending Jesus to be light in my darkness!
Quicklook: Luke 1:67–79
Devotional brought to you by God's Word For Today.
God's Word For Today is available from Gospel Publishing House.
AG.org News & Information
A Letter to "AG News" Readers
AG News is joining with the Pentecostal Evangel to become PE News!
Mandy Groot Appointed as National Girls Ministries Director
Mandy Groot, the former Ohio AG District Girls Ministries director, has been appointed as the new AG National Girls Ministries director.
Couple Pours God's Love into Notorious Bronx Neighborhood
Through Real Life Church, Reggie and Ibelsa Stutzman find various means to minister to prostitutes, drug addicts and gang members.
Video Contest Encourages College Students to Help End World Hunger
Chi Alpha announces the winners of its video contest promoting the ministry's partnership with feedONE by answering the question, "Why feedONE?"
Evangel University Successfully Launches First Doctoral Program
Evangel University's first doctoral program, an Ed.D. of Educational Leadership in Curriculum & Instruction, offered for the fall 2014 semester, sees 15 students participating in the program's cohort.